Monday, October 15, 2007

My second reflection after Maggie's Comment

I did some readings on CALL. I found that it was still a new area to me even I have done cln 618.
As for this assignment, I only think that it is about designing the five kinds of the potatoes. I did it sucessfully. I did not register so my designing is a little poor.
My content is difficult to understand due to the poor rationale I have written, but I will keep on editing. Further, no one can really understand China; like me, I can never comprehend what is an Australian guy! Not because I was terribly hurt by a possible drug-user!
What else can I reflect? Let me see! Ah, yes, my attitude is bad to this unit. I keep looking at other students' action to their blog and the wiki. They did nothing very new. Therefore, as a techologically week guy, I have reasons to do nothing?? No. But, I simply do not know what to do.
I will always reflect on my website from now on.

4 comments:

馮老師 said...

Billo

Thanks for your suggestions. They are very helpful! I think I won't make any changes about it cos I have to spend time on doing the rationale. Will let know if I read something which is interesting and useful.

Glad to know you will keep posting things on your website. Please let me know if you finished the final product. Then I'll give you some feedback.

On the other hand, I don't agree with your point that our classmates post nothing new on the wiki. Karen's a good example, she's very keen on posting interesting things and asking questions. However, I don't know how to answer it. I have no knowledge about it.

Never say you have reason to do nothing. In fact, you do very well on your blog.

Maybe you set a good example to us. Keep posting and giving comments on other classmates' blogs. Foe sure you can do it cos your writing is so good.

Cheers
Maggie

馮老師 said...

Hi Billo

You did very well and you post additional new links on your website. It's very useful for your students if they want know more about AIDS and do follow-up.

Regarding activities, students just finished reading Unit 5 and did all the activities.
it would be better if you can vary them, for example, students read through unit 5 and complete activities 1 to 3. Read the other articles (links) then finish acticity 4 or 5. This is my own opinion and suggestion.

Cheers
Maggie

馮老師 said...

Maggie again

I forgot one point, it would be better if you added the titles in front of the links, your students can choose the interesting one to read first. Also it will give them a clear instruction.

xiaoxue said...

hello Willam,

i dont no how to write the rationale. since u have almost finished it, would u pls give me some suggestion?
btw, i saw yr website, not too bad. Inserting more pictures may make it look better!hehe, looking forward yr calling!

Cheers,
Yuki