Monday, September 10, 2007

about the computors

Dear my classmates,
I find computers are so good that it becomes a daily essential. Still greater is the internet which make communication so easy. Mywebquest can be seen at this link http://students.ed.qut.edu.au/n6243452/cln618/webquest/index.html
And I think the second assignment is almost the same if we know hot potato?
wait for Debra to explain, I think we will learn a lot.
This course is very practical and useful. The teacher is very kind. This is the right unit that I have taken.

4 comments:

Sherry Chen TW said...

Hi...Bilo
Your webquest brings me to have a lovely chinese festival. I reckon your students will love this webquest! good job^.^By the way, hope you can recover quickly! Be careful^.^ Be happy^.^
-Sherry-

馮老師 said...

Hi Billo

You've done a great job! Festivals are a good topic! Colourful and informative Webquest!

Maggie

Jennifer in Australia said...

Hi Billo,

Good to hear that you enjoy taking this unit. I have the same feeling that computer is really an essential part of our daily life. I really don't know how can I live without the internet. I am expecting the third workshop too.

Cheers and Hope you can recover from the injury soon.

Jennifer

Basil said...

A very nice topic for your webquest, just I told you before think simple and if you want to do thing do it and you will.

"Zahran"