Saturday, August 25, 2007

workshop 2


Today is Saturday. My workshop goes well. However, today I am not in a good condition. I always leave a bad impression to others. Well, maybe, that's me.

As to the point that blogs are for others to read, I think I do not agree. If I care about others in my own blog, I would not be a true me. The reason for me to have a blog is that this is part of my assignment.

I will work harder now, since I think i know the technology now.

My topic will probably be...well... I will decide soon when I command others' idea.


I really miss my family. My own.

1 comment:

kazlivmo said...

Hi Billo. I have two blogs. One for the class just and another I keep as a personal diary about my own feelings. People cannot post there but they can read it, so they can think about what I say but they cannot judge my comments.

It was nice that we could help each other in the workshop.

I would love it if you would post to my blog.

--karen--